STAAD.Pro is a comprehensive and integrated finite element analysis and design offering, including a state-of-the-art user interface, visualization capabilities, and international design codes. It is capable of analyzing any structure exposed to static loading, a dynamic response, wind, earthquake, and moving loads. STAAD.Pro provides FEM analysis and design capabilities for any type of project including towers, culverts, plants, bridges, stadiums, and marine structures.
Basic staad pro. Course:
- Introduction to SOM & SA
- STAAD Introduction
- Model Generation & Editing
- Assigning Loads
- Generations: Slab, Wind & Moving Load
- Column & Design
- Seismic Analysis
- Common Error Analysis
- Multi-Storey Building Frame & Its Analysis
- Introduction to FEM
- Concrete Design IS456
- Steel Design 800
- Analysis of Water Tank
- Foundation Design
- Isolated Footing Using STAAD
- Codal Provision
- Live Project
Advance stadd pro. Course:
- Introduction to Exact Structural Analysis Using Classical Method.
- Theory of Elasticity And Plasticity
- Matrix Method And FEA/FEM Analysis.
- Introduction to Ductile Detailing.
- Analysis of 10-storey building IS 456 and IS 13920.
- Sophisticated Analysis using advanced commands.
- Design of Shear
- Analysis of Water Tank Analysis and Design of Steel Truss
- Design of Retaining Wall, Bridge Deck Analysis Foundation
- Moving Load
- Introduction to Design of Deep Foundation and Soil Structure
- Advanced Error
- Mitigating some common warnings in STAAD Pro.
- Live project