This course of CETR will provide students a comprehensive study on Highway Elements, Tenders & contracts, Survey & Investigation, Total Station Survey, Design life , Pavement Types and Design, Traffic Study, Estimation & Costing, Drainage Design, Horizontal & Vertical Alignment design following up with the industry standards. Students will get full of Industrial Exposure, Field Exposure and Software Exposure which will make them ready for Industry as a Highway Design Engineer. The courses which includes for Highway Design Engineer are as follows:
- Introduction to the Highway Engineering
- IRC specifications, standards, design codes.
- Traffic Volume Count (Field Survey)
- Traffic Analysis (ADT & AADT Calculation)
- Axle Load Analysis
- BBD Analysis
- MSA Calculation
- Pavement Design using IITPAVE
- Pavement Material and Composition
- Survey using Total Station (Field Survey)
- Highway Geometric Design using Civil 3D software
- Drainage Design
- Road Furniture
- Junction Design
- Quantity Estimation
- Exposure to MX Road, Auto Plotter and AutoCAD
Scope & Benefits:
The demand of Highway Engineers has increased drastically in last few years and this course covers as per the industry requirement in Highway sector. After completion this course, candidate may join in Designing as well as Construction Company.
Diploma / Undergraduate / Graduate/ Post Graduate in Civil Engineering.
3 Months – 200 hrs