Summer/Winter Training Program
Learning is a continual processes and an early exposure to industry can give you an idea of what exactly industry want. CETR encourages Civil Engineering students to engage their winter vacations by learning & developing their skills by getting practical exposure for their future carrier.
- Training will be delivered by industry experts and training faculties are from industry like WSP, IL&FS, RVNL, OCL India, Consultants & Govt. sectors.
- In depth practical cum theoretical grooming to make ready for industry.
- Unique opportunity to experience what happens in real Civil Engineering Projects.
This Internship/Summer Training will conducted by Industry Experts to provide students a comphernsive study on Highway Engineering. Students will understand various stages of highway project by getting Industrial as well as practical exposure. The lists of activities are mentioned below:
- Traffic survey: It will include Traffic Volume Count of classified vehicles at a specified stretch. The survey will continue for 3 days and the data will be analysed for getting the Annual Average Daily Traffic (AADT).
- Incorporation of design period.
- Traffic growth rate during the design life in percentage.
- Computation of equivalent single axle load considering (a) single axle with single wheel (b) single axle with dual wheels (c) tandem axle and (d) tridem axles.
- Computation of Design Traffic in Million Standards Axles (MSA).
- Soil Investigation & Computation of effective CBR.
- Pavement Design.
- Topography survey using Total Station.
- Extraction of Topography Survey data and analysis in civil 3D.
- Surface Creation.
- Cross section & Long section creation.
- Estimation of Road.