TOTAL STATION SURVEY
CETR announces its much awaited job oriented “TOTAL STATION SURVEY COURSE”: an innovative and focused program exclusively designed for civil engineers based on the industry
A Total Station is an electronic/optical instrument used in surveying and building construction. The total station is an electronic theodolite (transit) integrated with an electronic distance measurement (EDM) to read slope distances from the instrument to a particular point, and an on-board computer to collect data and perform advanced coordinate based calculations.
- Introduction to Survey
- Study of different types of survey
- Details about Total Station Instrument
- Feature & Function of Total Station Instrument
- Centering of Instrument
- Leveling and Focusing
- Removal of Parallax
- Resection and North Orientation
- Shifting of Bench Mark
- Offset Method
- Contour Survey
- Topography Survey
- Height Measurement
- Area Calculation
- Plotting and Layout
- Remote Distance Measurement (RDM) or Missing Line Measurement(MLM)
- Hydrological Survey
- Earthwork Survey
Applications Using CIVIL 3D Software:
- Importing data from Total Station to AutoCad
- Surface Creation and Contour Generation
- Cross section & Longitudinal section
- Horizontal Curves
- Vertical Curves
- Drawing export to Google earth
Who Can Participate ?
Both Diploma & B.Tech Civil Engineering students.
NOTE :- Entire course consists of both classroom as well as site Study.